Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Episode 1 Part 1

 FIRST    PREVIOUS    NEXT

  

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


I apologize for the massive text dumps in these initial pages, it couldn't be helped. This is a comic of ideas as well as of explosions and epic space battles (there is some of that coming up soon!)

Arguably this is not a space opera (I just like the phrase.) You could consider it military science fiction, but I don't consider it that at all. Sure there are a lot of big military spaceships and space battles. What it really is, is a meditation on freedom and submission set to the background of things going kablammo in space.

While this is an accurate description, it still sounds wrong. Freedom is another word for nothing left to lose, and submission is something almost everyone does every day. I am not taking a side in this comic, I am merely riffing on the tonalities of autonomy and submission, as well as some interesting/horrible aspects of war. What you THINK about all of this, is up to you. They are all my children, and I love them all.

NOTE December 8 2021
------------------------------
I lost my internet for a few days and that put me back but I hope to be getting out the next installation in a week or two. I can't 3D model very well without the internet, I use TinkerCad to model all the spaceships and I am going to need a ton of new models for an upcoming scene.









No comments:

Post a Comment